Thursday, 26 May 2016

5 Healthy Student breakfasts

Fruit and Yogurt Parfait

It's as easy as it sounds just chop up some of your favourite fruits and place half on the bottom of the jar then yogurt, then fruit, then yogurt again. I used natural yogurt, peach, pear and kiwi. This is a nice breakfast if you want something light because I won't lie it's not very filling. it is very easy to make and can be eaten on the go.



Fruit Bowl

This is another light meal. It's great for hot summer days. I wouldn't recommend this if you have a long day ahead. I like to have this if I am running late. I make it the night before and take it with me.



Porridge

This is arguably the healthiest thing you can have for breakfast. It is so super filling. A lot of brands have added vitamins. It can get a little bit boring if your having this for breakfast every day so don't be afraid to mix things up. you can add yogurt and berries to make overnight oats. make it the night before leave it in the fridge and grab and go the next morning. As you can see I like to drink green tea with mine.



Pancakes

I like this on weekends or days when I have a bit more time. It's good to have a change and they are so yummy you would never imagine they are healthy for you. 
You can add whatever toppings you like. On days were I am trying to be healthy I put yogurt and berries on mine. You could also add nutella if you want something sweeter.



Ingredients

  • Half a banana
  • 1 egg
  • Half a cup of porridge oats
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence 
  • half a teaspoon of baking powder

Omelette

Okay so I am not a chef ( clearly) and my omelettes tend to look more like scrambled eggs. But don't judge them on face value they actually taste really good. Omelettes are great because you can put whatever you like in them. This is just how I prefer my omelettes.

Ingredients

  • 1 egg
  • Half a cup of milk
  • Peppers
  • Chillies
  • Ham


No comments:

Post a Comment