Thursday, 23 June 2016

Stationary Shopping for College

We may not jump for joy when back to school starts but there is one step of the process that everyone loves….. stationary shopping !!

And I’m sure we all make the mistake of getting overwhelmed in the shop and buying unnecessary items that we never use. I am going to list out what I use each year for college that are the main things every first year needs in college.

  • A good sized handbag/ bag pack 
  • A calculator ( for science and business students)
  • High lighters 
  • Multicolour pens
  • A stapler
  • A ring binder for each class you have. ( I have 5 modules per semester so I need 5 ring binders)
  • Folder dividers 
  • At least 4 A4 notepads.( This means you only need one notebook, your bag will be a lot lighter)
  • Lots of poly pockets 

Some other stuff you should keep in your bag

  • Hair ties/clips
  • Hair brush
  • Gum
  • Tissues
  • Hand sanitizer ( especially for science students)

Comment down below to let us know if there’s anything I forgot. Don’t forget to follow me on instagram … secretlife_of_an_irish_student

No comments:

Post a Comment